Information required to register
The following information is required when applying to register on the federal Register of Lobbyists
- Your business entity name and Australian Business Number (ABN) and trading name. #
- The names of owners, partners or major shareholders as applicable. #
- Contact details: name, phone number, email address. These contact details will be used for our communications with you, including notification of a password to allow you to sign in to your listing on the Register. Please include your area code with your telephone numbers.
- Website address (optional).
- Names of clients who have engaged the lobbyist on a retainer to make representations to Government representatives. #
- Names of clients who have, in the previous three months, engaged the lobbyist to make representations to Government representatives, whether paid or unpaid. #
Information that will be placed on the Register
The information in points above marked (#) will be placed on the Register, as required under the Lobbying Code of Conduct.
The contact details (point 3 above) are for our communications with you only and will not be placed on the Register. It should be noted, however, that this information may be liable for disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 1982.